Getting Started: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Setting up Your Open Journal System ThemeDavid Green
- You start by visiting our OJS Theme page and making your OJS Theme selection.
- Choose the License Type from the drop-down menu. Note that a Regular License allows you to use our OJS theme in one journal only. An Extended License allows you to use our OJS theme in multiple journals, within the same installation, and in one server only.
- Then just click on the “Order Now” button and from there you can quickly and easily pay using our secure online system via PayPal or credit card.
- Following your purchase, we will contact you within 24 hours to proceed with your chosen theme installation.
- If you decided to make the installation yourself, we can quickly provide you with our OJS theme plug-in and the readme.txt file, which contains instructions on theme installation and setup. Please note that as you are purchasing a license, we will need to verify where our theme will be installed before providing you with the plug-in.
- Customization Policy: OJS themes purchased from openjournalsystems.com are for your use only. You may customize the theme, but you may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in any distributed end product. This includes any OJS theme that you have customized yourself.
- Licensing Policy: when you purchase an OJS theme from us, you’re acquiring a license to use an OpenJournalSystems.com theme. A single purchase of an OpenJournalSystems.com OJS theme allows you to use the theme on one finished site. If you need to use it on a second site, you would be required to purchase a second license. There are two options when licensing a theme from OpenJournalSystems.com: a Regular License and an Extended License. A Regular License allows you to use our OJS theme in one journal only. An Extended License allows you to use our OJS theme in multiple journals, within the same installation, and in one server only.
- Upgrade policy: themes have to be upgraded in order to be compatible with each software upgrade. Our theme support only covers 12 months of support. An additional charge will be applicable for any theme support beyond the 12 months.
- Refund Policy: because we sell non-tangible digital products which cannot be returned or exchanged, we do not offer refunds. Please take the time to review the theme demos and get in touch with us if you have any questions prior to making your purchase.