- You start by visiting our OJS Theme page and making your OJS Theme selection.
- Choose the License Type from the drop-down menu. Note that a Regular License allows you to use our OJS theme in one journal only. An Extended License allows you to use our OJS theme in multiple journals, within the same installation, and in one server only.
- Then just click on the “Buy Now” button and from there you can quickly and easily pay using our secure online system via PayPal or credit card.
- Following your purchase, we will contact you within 24 hours to proceed with your chosen theme installation.
- If you decided to make the installation yourself, we can quickly provide you with our OJS theme plug-in and the readme.txt file, which contains instructions on theme installation and setup. Please note that as you are purchasing a license, we will need to verify where our theme will be installed before providing you with the plug-in.
- Important: When you purchase an OJS theme from us, you’re acquiring a license to use an OpenJournalSystems.com theme. A single purchase of an OpenJournalSystems.com OJS theme allows you to use the theme on one finished site. If you need to use it on a second site, you would be required to purchase a second license. There are two options when licensing a theme from OpenJournalSystems.com: a Regular License and an Extended License. A Regular License allows you to use our OJS theme in one journal only. An Extended License allows you to use our OJS theme in multiple journals, within the same installation, and in one server only.
- Important: OJS themes purchased from openjournalsystems.com are for your use only. You are not permitted to redistribute or resell the OpenJournalSystems.com OJS theme. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in any distributed end product. This includes any OJS theme that you have customized yourself.
Getting Started: An Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Setting up Your Open Journal System ThemeDavid Green
Can I resell or redistribute the OpenJournalSystems.com OJS theme that I’ve purchased?David Green
What payment methods do you accept?David Green
Can I pay by credit card?David Green
How can I reach you for pre-purchase questions?David Green
Is the cost for an OJS theme a one-time payment?David Green
Do you provide a demo site?David Green
I’ve paid for an OJS theme. How do I install it?David Green
What is your refund policy?David Green
How often do you release new products?David Green
What is a Responsive Theme? Are all your theme collections responsive?David Green
What is a Plug-In-Based Theme?David Green
What is the Classic Theme collection?David Green
What is the Modern Theme collection?David Green
What are Custom OJS Themes?David Green
How do I pick the right theme?David Green
Can you help me customize the look and feel of my OJS site?David Green
Can I customize my theme?David Green
Can I change the theme colors?David Green
Can I change the theme fonts?David Green
What is Plug-In Customization?David Green
What is Workflow Customization?David Green
- STRATEGY: We analyze your current workflow requirements and suggest ways to improve your processes.
- PLANNING: We create a visual representation of the new workflow by creating a wireframe.
- BUILDING: We start with the development of your project and provide continuous updates to ensure that the project is always moving in the right direction.
- SUPPORT: We provide comprehensive post-implementation debugging and support to ensure a successful implementation.
How do you provide support?David Green
What are your support hours?David Green
What does your support include?David Green
What is an OJS theme license?David Green
If I need to use an OpenJournalSystems.com theme on a second OJS site, do I need a second license?David Green
Can I buy an Extended License for an OJS theme I have already purchased?David Green
How much does an Extended License cost?David Green
Can I remove the OpenJournalSystems.com company credit from the footer?David Green