OpenJournalSystems.com is proud to announce the release of the iThenticate plagiarism checker plugin for OJS 3.x.
Publishers, editors, researchers and authors use iThenticate plagiarism checker software to verify the originality of written work, protect the integrity of scholarly record, and to eradicate plagiarism from their content.
This plugin automatically uploads the submission documents to the users iThenticate account to check for plagiarism. This plugin can be implemented in 5 easy steps:
- Upload iThenticate plagiarism checker plugin for OJS 3.x.
- Activate iThenticate plagiarism checker plugin from Dashboard.
- Add your iThenticate credentials to your OJS 3.x config file.
- The author logs in to OJS 3.x and makes the submission.
- You can then log in to your iThenticate account and review the plagiarism status of the files that were uploaded from OJS3.x.